Maison de la Vodka Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
The purpose of this document, which describes our principles and commitments with respect to the protection of your Personal Data, is to provide you with information about:
· The Personal Data collected by Maison de la Vodka and the reasons for its collection,
· The way such Personal Data will be used and
· Your rights as a data subject in connection with our data processing activities.
This policy applies to all services provided by Maison de la Vodka, regardless of their nature (website, application, consulting, etc.).
The Data Controller is the Maison de la Vodka company. Its contact details are:
▪ Mr Pierre Solignac
▪ Address: Chemin des Tamaris 13100 Aix-en-Provence, France
▪ Email address: email@example.com
How does Maison de la Vodka protect Personal Data?
Maison de la Vodka undertakes to take the protection of your privacy and Personal Data into account when designing the services that are offered to you (privacy by design). We have taken measures to ensure that your Personal Data is protected and that your rights are respected and can be exercised properly (privacy by default).
What Personal Data does Maison de la Vodka use?
Maison de la Vodka undertakes to only collect data that is strictly necessary for providing the services offered which are mainly to provide information on our products and to market them.
If you are asked to provide optional data, Maison de la Vodka will clearly indicate which Personal Data is necessary for providing the service.
The Personal Data is collected directly from you and is only used for the purposes that have been made known to you.
When they have not been collected from you, Maison de la Vodka will inform you as soon as possible of the use for which they were collected and its purposes.
Your Personal Data will be used to offer you other services only if you have agreed to benefit from a service or to receive additional communications.
What are the legal bases for our processing activities?
Maison de la Vodka relies on the following legal bases to process Personal Data:
Performance of the contract
The legal basis for processing Personal Data collected about the user is the performance of the contract. In that regard, the user must provide the data necessary for performing the contract. If the user does not provide such data — if need be, to the online payment service provider — the service cannot be performed.
When Maison de la Vodka, as part of its relationship with its customers, complies with a legal or regulatory obligation such as the management and issuance of the invoice.
The legal basis for processing the user’s Personal Data for the following purposes is the user’s consent, if the user has provided it:
· Managing the user’s registration to the website and applications;
· Sending information about the activities of the website and personalized information selected according to the user’s profile;
· Replying to requests for exercising rights and to the user’s questions and complaints.
If the user withdraws their consent to such processing activities, such withdrawal will not affect the performance of the contracts between the data subject and Maison de la Vodka.
With regard to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the user’s Personal Data will be the legitimate interest of Maison de la Vodka :
• The elaboration of profiles by means of browsing the site on the part of a user registered on the site, as well as all users who have communicated their data to us for any other purpose.
• The elaboration of profiles for the sending of information on exclusive promotions, the latest news and personalized information adapted to the user's profile.
• Sending satisfaction surveys on the products purchased or services used by Maison de la Vodka customers in order to ask for their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to guarantee that our site remains safe, and to be able to understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users, in order to improve services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out with the aim of improving the level of customer satisfaction and ensuring a unique browsing and purchasing experience.
With whom can your Personal Data be shared?
Your data may be shared with:
- Maison de la Vodka’s internal services: personnel responsible for providing the services to which you have subscribed, such as Customer Service and Sales Administration;
- External service providers under contract with Maison de la Vodka : technical service providers, including subcontractors;
- Business partners of Maison de la Vodka, after having informed you beforehand and having allowed you to express your choices thanks to a check box.
Can your Personal Data be transferred outside the European Union?
Maison de la Vodka conducts all Personal Data processing activities in the European Union (EU).
However, some specific services may require Maison de la Vodka to use processors established outside the EU. Some Personal Data may thus be shared with such processors for the sole purpose of allowing them to perform their missions. In that case, in accordance with the regulations in force, Maison de la Vodka will require its processors to provide the necessary safeguards for supervising and securing such transfers, including by signing standard contractual clauses laid down by the European Commission.
How long does Maison de la Vodka keep your Personal Data?
The period for which your Personal Data is stored depends on the service to which you have subscribed. Maison de la Vodka undertakes not to keep your Personal Data beyond the period necessary for providing and allowing you to use the service, plus the storage period imposed by applicable rules concerning legal time limitation.
Is your Personal Data protected?
Maison de la Vodka undertakes to take all necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data including to prevent any damage to, erasure of, or access from unauthorized third parties to, Personal Data.
In addition, in the event of a security incident affecting your Personal Data (destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure), Maison de la Vodka undertakes to comply with its Personal Data Breach notification obligation, in particular by notifying the French Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL).
What are your rights over your Personal Data?
You may at any time exercise with Maison de la Vodka the following rights — provided for by the regulations in force concerning personal data — provided that you meet the conditions of exercise:
- Right of access: you may request to be provided with your Personal Data processed by Maison de la Vodka ;
- Right to rectification: you may update your Personal Data processed by Maison de la Vodka or have such data rectified;
- Right to object (in particular, to receiving commercial communications): you may declare that you no longer want to receive commercial communications from Maison de la Vodka or request that your Personal Data no longer be processed;
- Right to erasure: you may request the deletion of your Personal Data;
- Right to restriction of processing: you may request the suspension of the processing of your Personal Data;
- Right to portability: you may ask to retrieve your Personal Data from Maison de la Vodka.
At the time of subscription to a service or collection of your Personal Data, you will be provided with a postal or email address to which you should send your request to exercise your rights.
You must enclose a proof of your identity with any request. Maison de la Vodka undertakes to respond to your request to exercise your rights in a timely manner and, in any event, within the legal deadline.
Who to contact?
You can contact the Maison de la Vodka's Data Controller at the following e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to refer any claim relating to the way in which Maison de la Vodka processes your Personal Data to the French Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL), 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris Cedex 07 (https://www.cnil.fr/).
Changes to this Policy
Cookies are used on Maison de la Vodka’s website and all of its webpages to distinguish you from other users of the website. Cookies help us improve our services and your user experience.
The Carviavodka website uses two types of cookies:
• Temporary cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, and
• Persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser much longer (the duration depends on each cookie’s lifespan).
- We use temporary cookies:
• so that you can transfer information from one page of our website to another without having to enter it again, and
• so that you can access registration information that has been stored.
- We use persistent cookies:
• to help us identify you as a visitor (as a number, not a person) when you come back to our website,
• to adapt the content or advertisements to your interests, or to avoid showing you the same information several times, and
• to compile anonymous global statistics that help us understand how visitors use our website and help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you this way.
While accessing the site, a window will allow you to know the nature of the cookies and to refuse those which are not absolutely necessary for the browsing or for the transactions. The service could be deteriorated.
You may delete and block all cookies from Carviavodka’s website. To do so, use the browser setting that allows you to refuse some or all cookies. However, be aware that, if you decide to block cookies through your browser settings, some elements of our website may not work properly.
The following terms, with initial capital letters, have the meanings stated below:
- “Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy” and “Policy” means this Policy describing the measures taken to process, use and manage your Personal Data and your rights as a data subject in connection with the Processing.
“Personal Data” means any information about you that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly.
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on your Personal Data.
“Data Controller” means Maison de la Vodka , which processes your Personal Data.
“Personal Data Breach” means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, your Personal Data.
“Recipient” means the agency or company that receives and can access your Personal Data.
MAISON DE LA VODKA,
SAS with a share capital of 43.506 €
RCS Aix en Provence 520 866 591
Head office : chemin des Tamaris - 13100 AIX EN PROVENCE
Intra community VAT number : FR 13520866591
E-mail : email@example.com / Phone number +33 (0)184.108.40.206.07
Director of publication :
Host site :
Hetzner Online GmbH
Industriestr. 25 - 91710 Gunzenhausen Germany
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone number : +49 (0)9831 505-0
Viche Pitia® revives vodka of excellence produced according to ancestral know-how, and rekindles the Russian spirit of vodka in France.